Change Method of Financing

If the purchaser needs to change their method of financing the amendment to the contract needs to be submitted to and approved by KMM.

Fill out the Addendum to Change Financing Type form here:

And email change request form to: [email protected]

Method of financing can be changed from FHA to conventional/cash and vice versa if the property is eligible. Lender letter and/or proof of funds will be required to change the contract.

The buyer will be charged for any expenses incurred by HUD to make financing changes from FHA to conventional/cash.